Type of website: Membership Community & Resource Network Effective date: 14th day of April, 2021
https://adsn.ca (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Embolden Professional Dayhome Community Inc.. Embolden Professional Dayhome Community Inc. can be contacted at:firstname.lastname@example.org (587) 784-4673 PO 1385 Calmar, AB T0C0V0
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
Consent By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Data Collected Automatically When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Hardware and software details;
- Clicked links; and
- Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Payment information;
- Dayhome Name; and
- Dayhome Information.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Creating a free account;
- Joining the mailing list; and
- Purchasing a membership.
- Anonymous Data Reporting For Stakeholders; and
- Communication & Marketing.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Membership functions; and
- Anonymous data reporting to stakeholders.
Third Parties We may share user data with the following third parties:
- Government of Alberta Children and Family Services.
We may share the following user data with third parties:
- Anonymous statistical data; and
- Non-identifiable website usage and behaviour.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Statistical analysis of the dayhome sector in Alberta.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
Other Disclosures We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination.While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Children We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:Danielle Bourdin email@example.com (587) 784-4673 PO 1385 Calmar AB T0C0V0
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
- You can opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing emails. You can opt-out by clicking unsubscribe on the bottom of any marketing email.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
- Analytical cookies Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
- Targeting cookies Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you; and
- Third-Party Cookies
Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
- Monitor user preferences to tailor advertisements around their interests.
Contact Information If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, Danielle Bourdin, at:firstname.lastname@example.org | (587) 784-4673 | PO 1385 Calmar AB T0C0V0