Catch the replay of our amazing session with Jessica Penner from Market House.
In this session we talked about:
1. How to write eye-catching ads so you can stand out in the crowd
2. What parents want to see in a child care ad
3. How to utilize paid Facebook ads (are they worth it?)
4. The best places to advertise
5. The disconnect between providers and parents and how to bridge it
6. Website, Facebook, Instagram – What’s best?
7. How to leverage your marketing to have parents ready to sign before they even meet you
8. The importance of keeping your marketing presence fresh even when you AREN’T looking to fill spots
9. How to conduct a social media audit. Are you marketable?
10. Marketing through COVID and beyond
Grab the accompanying Guide Book – it is PACKED with helpful information all about Dayhome Marketing including prompts and interactive sections to help you get a handle on marketing your dayhome.
Have questions about marketing? Ask here